Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TO BUY RIGHT NOW.

My blog says Im going to talk about fashion so here it is...

ASOS BASICS.
Picture from ASOS website. (Not like I have friends to pose for pictures.)

I mean the perfect basic collection. So much variety in style and fit.
Everything just looks so comfy. I want it all. But I WILL RESIST. 

My top picks...
-Boyfriend T Shirt w/ Roll Sleeve.
-Longline V Neck cami top
-Crop top w/ half sleeve and scoop back
-Crop top w/ turtle neck.

Reasonably prices. Ships worldwide. Like how could you not?
And dont forget to stock up on the pastel colours, thanks to Burberry Prorsum's SS14 fashion show we are bound to seem pastels make a big come back. Say bye bye to your neons for now (I know, Im sad too). 

PS. For those not familiar with ASOS, #suckstosuck.
 Get on that train because its a good one.
Until next time...
T∆NY∆

No comments:

Post a Comment