Friday, January 24, 2014

Wish List

I read too any blogs and watch too many YouTube videos so my wish list is constantly growing.
Currently, these are at the top of my list!

-Bourjois Happy Light Concealer. Next to lipsticks, I have the most concealers of any product. And Im always on the lookout for more. Ive heard this one is very long lasting, doesn't crease and has great coverage. Its also reasonably priced at about 15$. I went to the drugstore yesterday to buy but they either don't carry this product yet or they sold out.

-Camomile Sumptuous cleansing balm. This balm is being talked about as a cheaper alternative to the Clinique cleansing balm. I cannot attest to that but from what I hear it has a relaxing scent and is very effective.

-Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-powder.  Described as a dry shampoo and volumizer it just sounds like the perfect product to me. Im currently using the BB surf spray to add so umph to my hair but if this product could double as a dry shampoo it would be perfect to add volume in between washes, as I usually use the surf spray before blow drying. I hope to add this to my collection soon!

-Lorac Ooh La Lace Palette. Look at this. Are you drooling yet? It looks like such a nice neutral palette. I think this would be a good addition/ friend for my Urban Decay basics. This one has more shimmer shades. And the packaging is stunning. Add in here pretty much ALL Lorac palette as well. Also at 36$ thats just 6$/share. Bargain!

-Zara Satin High Heel Sandal  I mean Rihanna started this trend a year ago and now finally everyone is catching on--strappy, simple 90s-esque heels.. While this pair of green shoes from Zara is a bit bold, I think they could add some real pizazz to a LBD.

Until next time...
T∆NY∆

No comments:

Post a Comment