Tuesday, March 4, 2014

They See Me Haulin...

Im stressed. And when Im stressed, I spend. Ooops
I found myself at my local mall yesterday. I intended to make a return and get some money back but Im fairly certain I spent it all instead.

First stop was The Body Shop.
I had my eye on a few items from the Vitamin E collection. I picked up the Toner, Lip Balm and Eye cream. Ive only used the lip balm thus far but I do love it. Vitamin E is great for moisturising and its been treating my lips well thus far. Review on eye cream and toner to come later.... maybe. And they finally released (here in Canada) the Vitamin E overnight Serum in oil. CANNOT WAIT to begin using this one.

Next I headed to Bath and Body Works. Im always on the hunt for another candle and when I find the Espresso scented one I jumped! If you love the smell when walking into a Starbucks you will love this candle. Its just divine. Its been lit since I got home yesterday night.

I also did some online shopping. Its dangerous.
Ive been desperately looking for a hair mask or deep conditioner to add some moisture to my hair. Its been feeling so dry lately. From well.ca I picked up the Aussie deep conditioner and the Vidal Sasoon deep conditioning mask. I love the conditioner as it smells like a pina colada! It also leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. Still undecided about the hair mask. Its a lot of effort so Ive only use it once.

I also found myself on Sephora.com. Never a good idea. Especially since they just launched the new Narsissist palette which, Ive been lusting over! I cannot wait to see this in person and start playing with it. I shall most definitely do a review when the time comes. I also bought the Philosophy Amazing Grace body wash. I need a new body wash and Ive been toying with the idea of buying this one and when I looked it so happened to be on sale. In my basket you go, thank you very much.

Next stop, MACCosmetics.com. I ordered the MAC Viva Glam lipstick. Im a huge Rihanna fan, this colour happens to look amazing and Im supporting charity so it makes me feel like a good person. :)
I also decided Im going to start a eyeshadow palette (great idea for saving money, eh?). I bought the 15 spot palette thing and eh eyeshadow in 'satellites dreams'.

Last but not least, ASOS. Ive recently discovered this site and with constant sales and forever free shipping it always sucks me in. I also only just discovered they have makeup... Oh man. I only did a bit of damage, ordering two Rimmel products. The Scandaleyes Shadow paint in the colour Rich Russet and the moisture renew lipstick in Coral Birtannia. Ive had my eye on these two for quite some time so Im excited I finally found them. I think they will also look great together. I also got a bag... a really darn pretty one. Its this quilted duffel bag in Berry. It was on sale and the colour was gorgeous. Plus, you can never go wrong with a big handbag.

Ive been naughty. Oops.
Until next time...
T∆NY∆

No comments:

Post a Comment